Sunday, May 1, 2011

"...be kind to animals and birds, and read all you can."
-Thomas Hardy


"I love that there are very few things that books cannot do. They can pluck you from under the covers and drop you into the outskirts of your imagination. They can rearrange the chemicals in your brain until you feel happy and uplifted, or wistful and nostalgic. They can, with the careful placement of words side by side, remind you of places you have seen in the dreams of your childhood that you thought you had long forgotten."
-Me, on bldg25 here


Almost a year has passed since I became smitten with the idea of a delicate journal, one whose "beautiful exterior would inspire me in my quest to make the inside equally as magical". Since then, I haven't acquired such a journal, but my passion for words and stories, along with the conviction that writing is what I want to do, has grown so much I almost can't believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking.